SAMPLE 1
Dear family,
I am part of the Bpeace One Millon Jobs Campaign and my personal goal is to raise $1000 to create 1 job in a conflict-affected country. Whatever you can donate would be appreciated. My page is [INSERT YOUR URL HERE]. I'm close to my goal and just need a few more people who believe in our cause... more jobs means less violence.
--------------------------------------------------
SAMPLE 2
Greetings…
I think that creating jobs can help create peace. I know I am a lot nicer when I am working!
Shahla and Tahera are inspirational examples…they live in Afghanistan and are successful entrepreneurs. Their extraordinary efforts create jobs, hope and purpose.
Yes! Women living in a conflict country (that traditionally has not been kind to them, to say the least) -have defined and are implementing a successful business plan in spite of it all.
Can you imagine a day in the life in Afghanistan! These women are remarkable. They are breaking barriers in their country. They are true pioneers. Tahera is a working Mom and so smart and dedicated. Shahla is only 19 years old and is running a successful shoemaking business with male employees, where she is the boss!
The mission of Bpeace is to support these strong entrepreneurs by providing them guidance and ongoing business consultation. The outcome of the Bpeace program - more jobs create peace.
I hope you all will support the efforts of Bpeace.
Please click on the link below and go to my site to make a contribution. Many thanks!
[INSERT YOUR URL HERE].
--------------------------------------------------
SAMPLE 3
Dear [NAME],
I believe creating jobs creates peace. Please help me create one job by supporting my participation in Bpeace’s One Million Jobs campaign. One Million Jobs is a grassroots FUNdraising campaign in support of Bpeace, the productive non-profit that believes creating jobs creates peace. Do the math and Bpeace figures it costs $1,000 to create a job in communities like Afghanistan, Rwanda and El Salvador. It also takes time and the talent of the entrepreneurs we coach, and the Bpeace volunteers (like me) who assist them.
Here’s why I’m hooked…
[RECOUNT A BPEACE EXPERIENCE -- You met a Fast Runner, you heard a story, the reason you joined, etc.]I share a vision with Bpeace--that jobs make all things possible--less poverty, improved health and less violence in the home and on the streets. Bpeace believes more jobs mean less violence.
Supporting Bpeace through ONE MILLION JOBS is easy and safe. You can visit my personal webpage (www.onemillionjobs.org and do a search for me) to donate online. Any amount will help me achieve my fundraising goal of $1,000 to create one more job.
Will you help me help Bpeace do more?
With gratitude,
No comments:
Post a Comment